View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #4402
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: First Firearm Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammondc View Post
Yep. I am fairly small. 5'7" & ~ 170lb. 33" waist. It has to be slim or it pokes me and imprints pretty heavy. My Glock 26 is too thick. I am in the market now for something thinner. I really want the Sig Mk25, but it is too thick. Single stack 9mm is probably going to be the ticket.
Keltec PF9 has a great reputation. I really love my Diamondback DB9, although apparently lots of people like to dis on the DB380... I don't know about the 9, I've never had problems, FWIW.

The company is very responsive. I called em up one day, said I needed to order a replacement set of sights. They asked what was wrong, I said absolutely nothing, my current sights are fine, but I wanted to experiment with a different sight picture and didn't want to butcher my original sights. He took my address and sent out a new set, free of charge. THAT's customer service. I'm fairly confident if I ever did have problem's, they would make it right. But so far, no problems at all after about 300rnds through it, mostly bulk commercial reloaded ammo purchased at a gun show 10 years ago.