View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 08:46 PM   #3525
stearns
Dogbert Consultant

First Name: Ben
Trading: (50)
RA
stearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to all
Default Re: What beers are you enjoying II?

Day 8: Adroit Theory

Demogorgon. Adroit theory is one of the top breweries experimenting with the dark stuff (at least in my opinion), located in middle of nowhere VA. If you live in Virginia I think you can order their stuff shipped to you, otherwise it's pretty hard to get outside of going to the brewery or finding a good bottle shop in VA. This particular can tasted like equal parts lime gose, tripel and oyster stout. The squid ink adds a unique saltiness, they use it in a number of their stouts. I didn't look too close at the can when I poured this and assumed it was a stout, I was very wrong which caught me off guard. I probably should have known that, given that I had this at the brewery when I picked it up, but in my defense I had about 13 10+% ABV samplers that day. Then I got a ride to the airport for a very interesting flight