View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 12:45 PM   #16
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sage IC Fire, Stevenson Ranch, CA

Thanks everyone. I passed all those positive thoughts and prayers along to the residents of Stevenson Ranch and all of the firefightjng personnel and LEO'. My home was approximately 4 miles to the NE, and the burn was starting to move S after my initial posting. Burning embers can carry some distance in ths dark smoke and wind. Fortunately, those items did not migrate our way.

Latest report I received this morning, 1100+ acres burned, 49% containment, and no homes were lost. 3 firefighters suffered minor injuries during the fight.

Due to the rugged terrain, it was mainly a fight from the air via helicopters, large jets, and a C130. They all did a great job of knocking this bad boy down asap

As far as l'm concerned, they all deserved their pay (and maybe a big bonus too)