View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
blugill
Feeling at Home

First Name: Andy
Trading: (10)
blugill is a glorious beacon of lightblugill is a glorious beacon of lightblugill is a glorious beacon of lightblugill is a glorious beacon of lightblugill is a glorious beacon of light
Default Weber One Touch Gold Opinons?

I've decided to pay the extra money and buy a Weber instead of a grill every couple of years.

Over the past three seasons I bought a twenty dollar portable gas grill. That worked fine for just me however now things have changed at home and I have three more people living in the house with me now and there just isn't room on a small grill for cooking everything.

I favor gas cooking for lots of reasons but am well adept at cooking with charcoal too. There is something more primal about charcoal cooking. There really isn't a right and wrong as both have their benefits such as time versus convenience.

The Weber One Touch is the grill I have picked out. I've always wanted a Weber but just couldn't justify the price for just one person.

So you Weber owners, help a brother out, anything against this grill that would deter me from getting it next payday?
I know this grill would last me for years and years.
blugill is offline   Reply With Quote