DBall
Cigar Jesus

First Name: Dan
Trading: (46)
RyJ
DBall has disabled reputation
Default Re: DBall's Newb Blind Taste Test Thread

Flat4boxer Cigar #2

Mystery cigar #2 is a short, maybe 4" stick. This is a very well constucted cigar with a medium dark wrapper.

Prelight

After clipping the end off, prelight draw worries me as it tastes like a Swisher Sweet and it has a firm draw.

Light

Pleasently supprised that it is not a Swisher. The draw is firm and full bodied smoke fills my mouth with a hint of spice.

First Third

There is a bit of uneven burn goin on with that bit of spicyness hanging on. Hints of leather are coming out. A medium gray ash is holding will. The spice hints are mellowing out about 1 inch into this cigar.

Second Third

Volumes of smoke are coming easy. At this point it seems to turn to a medium-full bodied smoke. Leathery notes continue with hints of some type of berry add to the complexity of this cigar. The uneven burn continues but no touch ups are needed.

Third Third

The medium-full bodied smoke becomes more steady. The hints of berry and leather mellow out. One slight touch up was needed after the long ash dropped. This is a great morning smoke with a cup of coffee.

Overall I'd give this stick a 8.9 out of 10. I would recommend this cigar and would probably buy a fiver just to have on hand.

Thanks for reading.