Old 11-01-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
Stevez
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Steve
Trading: (7)
HUpmann
Stevez will become famous soon enough
Default Recommendations for Ipad

I am very seriously considering buying a new Ipad and wanted to see if anyone had recommendations on models, memory, etc. I'm leaning towards the top and thinking about getting a generation 3 with the 64GB memory. Since I have an Iphone already, I'm only looking at getting the Ipad with wireless and not the 4g series. I'm assuming that's the only reason you would need anything other than wireless, is if you wanted to use the cellular data option. I don't think I need that, but really not 100% sure.

I want one as I am starting to travel quite a bit more and would like to have it for that, especially international travel/long flights, etc. Also, our home laptop is getting old and will need to be retired in the not to distant future. Since I want to be able to watch movies on it, I am leaning towards the 64GB.

I just wanted to solicit feedback, because I suffer from the "more is better" syndrome and don't really want to waste my money. I have researched it some, but wanted some objective thoughts here if anyone can share.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Stevez is offline   Reply With Quote