View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 01:51 PM   #1
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Blind Review Cigar #1

Here is the great reveal with my review.

Cigar #1 was:
LaPalina Red Label Toro
6.25x52

1) Aesthetics: A double band is embracing this oily, red-brown, wrapper with slight veining. It is a very good-looking cigar.

2) Pre-light Construction: Firm construction, but with some bumps along the way.

3) Post-light Construction/How it smoked: With the touch of flame to cigar, copious amounts of smoke fill the mouth, bringing about an even burn, and a grey-white flaky ash.

4) Flavor and strength: White pepper and earthiness begin the excursion, and a sweet “breadiness” seems to come into the fore as it progress, while the white pepper facet to the background. Some floral notes and dried fruit came in and out of the experience.

5) Aftertaste/Finish: Hints of bread and oak linger for a moment on the tongue.

6) Aroma: Again there are hints of seet bread and spice.

7) General Comments: I truly enjoy this cigar as the sweet taste of roasting bread and the white pepper flow back and forth.

8) Recommendation: I would recommend this.