Think Blue!

First Name: SD
Trading: (52)
RA
Blak Smyth has disabled reputation
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrrr View Post
weee, finally got around to stopping by. wandered around a bit, posted a note on the board. I suppose I'll pick a spot to start building next time I'm on. I posted my skills on the board, let me know if I can help with anything.

Had the game since Alpha, but I havn't played since 1.0 came out, so I am WAY outdated on all the new stuff.

Don't expect any big impressive buildings out of me, my architectural design skills are measure don the negative scale .

After establishing a base, a mine, and some basic wealth, I might prioritize building an auto exp farm, get lvled, and crank out high level enchantments on some tools....

Server questions:
1) Have we been playing creative, or "mine it yourself if you want to build it"?
2) Daylight mod? seems like I could see quite well at night.... and didn't seem like the zombies were burning up in the daytime...
3) server? bukkit I assume?

Most of us play creative mode, some play survivor.
We have placed a lot of candles around to illuminate the surrounding areas, this may explain the ability to see at night? I have seen many mobs burning, however I have also seen many not burn, not sure really.
I don't think it is bukkit since bukkit takes for ever to create a stable version and we are playing the most current one, but not sure.