Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 01:52 AM   #88
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: Minecraft

weee, finally got around to stopping by. wandered around a bit, posted a note on the board. I suppose I'll pick a spot to start building next time I'm on. I posted my skills on the board, let me know if I can help with anything.

Had the game since Alpha, but I havn't played since 1.0 came out, so I am WAY outdated on all the new stuff.

Don't expect any big impressive buildings out of me, my architectural design skills are measure don the negative scale .

After establishing a base, a mine, and some basic wealth, I might prioritize building an auto exp farm, get lvled, and crank out high level enchantments on some tools....

Server questions:
1) Have we been playing creative, or "mine it yourself if you want to build it"?
2) Daylight mod? seems like I could see quite well at night.... and didn't seem like the zombies were burning up in the daytime...
3) server? bukkit I assume?