Old 03-15-2020, 04:15 PM   #87
Pendejo de Puros
Pendejo de Puros

First Name: Tommy
Trading: (0)
Montecristo
Pendejo de Puros is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Moncada cigars?

I just returned from an NCL cruise and was in Roatan for the second time.

I purchased my second round of 7-ish x 48-ish torpedoes. They hold together, burn even and have a nice mild demeanor and easy taste. I gave 25 bucks for 7 cigars.

I don't get some of the comments that are analyzing this guy and his cigars as if he must be compared to the major tabacaleras, or as if it is important that we know how to rate his stogies.

Roatan is a poor place. The cruise ships are stopped for 30 days so the people have lost the main source of income. Furthermore, they are not allowed to hunt iguanas or fish for the next 30 days to prevent animal depletion as everyone tries to make a living selling food to the restaurants.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Aldeberto. He sells his cigars to tourists to provide for his family. God help him and his countrymen for the next 30 days.

Me? I always by the local stuff. Not as a way to be a smart guy and insinuate that I really found diamonds in the rough/secrets/special finds that few have experienced. I buy them to commemorate the moment, the times, the people and the day.

To me, that is what every cigar is.
Pendejo de Puros is offline   Reply With Quote