Thread: Tom Brady
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 09:07 PM   #274
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tom Brady

Hey, I'm not a Pats fan. Not even a little.
Yet I'm willing to give credit where credit is due. Brady is very easily a Hall of Fame QB, and one of the top 3 in the game today, arguably the best.
Bill Belichick stands so far above any other coach in the league that it's laughable.
There's nobody coaching today that can compare.

I think a big part of the rub, at least for me, is the arrogance.
They don't even try to cheat good.
Maybe it just seems that way because all eyes are on them. It's hard to hide when you're such a bunch of dicks that everyone is looking to see you get busted.

I'm just in it for the wee-yoo, myself. The Pats are one ball club that is going to give a guy his money's worth week in and week out. They're thrilling to watch, fun to hate, and it's wonderful when my team kicks their ass.

Someone asked if anyone would trade their QB for Brady.
Up till the last couple years, the answer would have been an immediate yes.
I just don't think he'd work in the Steeler's system right now, and he's getting long in the tooth. No sense making a change.
Would I give up Mike Tomlin for Belichick? I LOVE Mike. But I'd slap him on the ass on the way out the door. There's only one Bill Belichick, and I'd give up half the club for him.

I also admit I have no idea what Marsha means.
The Admiral sometimes blows my mind.