Old 02-22-2009, 06:44 AM   #76
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' as always. Well we all had a great time up at Israel's (uptown_isy) shop yesterday (Uptown Cigar Company). We smoke some great cigars from the islands, enjoy a few special bottles (variety of port & red wines, silngle malt scotch, variety of microbrew beers), all sorts of coffees, pan after pan of shrimps and then a never ending surplus of steamed clams. About 14 of us went up in total and Isy, Diane, Michelle and the rest of the regulars made us feel very welcome. Thank you all for the day and I'm sure that we'll be up again soon. When I got home, I watched the NASCAR Nationwide series race and Kyle Busch won it and made history to be the 1st ever driver to win two different series races in the same day. He won the NASCAR Camping World Series truck race earlier in the day. I'm not a fan of Busch but congrats goes out to him and the entire Joe Gibbs racing team for making history. Well today is the big boys day, the NASCAR Sprint Cup series racing at 1700 (5pm) EST and I hope Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the #88 Amp / National Guard car does a good job today. It's only the 2nd race of the season but as everyone knows, they all count points wise to be the champ at the end of the season. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and relaxes with a good smoke and a great meal.......