View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #3
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Washer and Dryer Help

Every time I have to do the washer/dryer struggle, I head to the Maytag place and get a front loading washer and plain old dryer. I get the good ones, and they last and last and last, trouble free.
I know they have all kinds of crazy stuff now, with steam and no water usage, and on and on, but where washers and dryers go, simple is best. I used to fix them when I was a kid, and still fix my own stuff if there's ever a problem.
I'd suggest to anyone to buy Maytag from a real Maytag dealer. And skip the extended warranties, like Mark said. And get stainless steel hoses for the washer.
It's just been easy for me that way. Simple.
Good Luck, Greg!!!