View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 05:58 AM   #37
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Is 3D being over done?

I for one love 3D if it's made correctly, best 3D I have ever seen was COMING AT YA, anyone ever heard of it? The movie itself sucks balls, but the 3D in is amazing and entire movie every 5 seconds something is COMING AT YA.

I feel 3D is being run into the ground and they are now ruining it. Do we really need 3D tv's so our favorite sports players can jump out at us??? I don't need an ugly ass Shaq in my house *Shudder*

And now cable is jumping on the bandwagon and now offering 3D.....it's run it's course....as one person said it was cool in the 50's now it's just a gimmick.

Again, if it's done right like the film I mentioned above then by all means make it in 3D, but I don't want to see Twilight in 3D or anything like that, where only the fight sequences are in 3D.

There, just my