Gramps 4x's

First Name: Horatio Seymore Hiny
Trading: (8)
Bolivar
Blueface has disabled reputation
Default Re: 12 Ronsons $17 until 8PM 12/9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starz26 View Post
Sorry, but after all the flak I got for suggesting that it was related to the purchases on shnoop.......
What I believe now, and have always believed, is this goes much further than a vendor.

Yes, now seeing that so many have been hit, and I too have, I no longer think it is a coincidence.
That in no way changes how I felt at the time this idea was originally posted and thereby don't feel any "in your face" feeling or "told you so" or whatever.
Simply, I too have now fallen victim.

While a victim, I don't see the sky falling or the end of the world though.
This is common.
This occurs every minute of the day.
I am well protected and all it took was a bit of time out of my day on the phone answering the bank's questions.

My point to post is to show I too was hit so therefore, as I said already, I now concur this is no coincidence as now there is sufficient evidence to impact ME.
My point is also there seems to be more than just charges. There is an issue here of identity theft, which goes much further beyond what was being discussed here until today.

Lastly, as Mark posts, our opposition to you was the statement that Schnoops did it. I don't believe that for a second but do believe there was a compromise of the system that accessed personal information that Schnoops NEVER got from me to perform the transaction.

Last edited by Blueface; 12-29-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Blueface is offline   Reply With Quote