View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 03:28 PM   #6
ApexAZ
Wandering aimlessly

First Name: Brian
Trading: (10)
ApexAZ will become famous soon enoughApexAZ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tongue Bite..Va\Per recommendations?

I see that Escudo a lot on tobacco reviews, so maybe I'll give that a go.

With the GLP Stratford I tend to use a faster cadence with very shallow puffs. Maybe a small puff every 2-3 seconds. The amount of smoke I blow out is very similar to when the weather is cool enough to start frosting your breath. It's a very low volume of smoke. Even still, I can feel it working on my tongue from the moment I light it. I get a sense of pins and needles and a scratchy sensation.

I got some GH Nougat aromatic. I haven't really cared for it too much and have only smoked a few bowls. I don't think it really gave me any problems though.

English blends seem to work well for me and I've never had a problem with Frog Morton. I smoked a bowl of On the Town last night and really had no issues whatsoever. In fact, I can smoke this a little faster and draw deeper into the bowl. The Barbary Coast is similar in that it doesn't seem to bother me.

I have a couple jars of PS proper english blend and that doesn't smoke as smoothly as the frog morton either. It's been a while, but I seem to recall it giving me trouble

I feel as though it's not a burn from temperature so much as more of an allergic reaction. I say this because I have an allergy to certain nuts and the sensation is very similar. I just wonder if my mouth objects to certain tobaccos.

Last edited by ApexAZ; 09-21-2014 at 03:42 PM.
ApexAZ is offline   Reply With Quote