View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #19
ApexAZ
Wandering aimlessly

First Name: Brian
Trading: (10)
ApexAZ will become famous soon enoughApexAZ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Crazy awesome business idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
I am from Rochester, NY and spend much of my time in Buffalo. As you may or may not know, we have quite the gimmicky food places around here, in Buffalo there's Anchor Bar and Duff's wings, Mighty Taco, Ted's Hot Dogs, all staples that need to be visited if you visit Buffalo.

Rochester has Nick Tahou's and Henrietta Hots Garbage Plates (if you don't know, please inquire), and the meaty hot sauce that seems to be only found in the greater Rochester area.

Needless to say, all of these places are hot spots for late night dining, when you leave the bars at 4am or 2am in Buffalo or Rochester, respectively, you almost always hit one of these places up for some chow before headed home.

My idea tonight, as I made a grilled cheese with pepper jack cheese, why not a place that is completely grilled cheese themed? All breaks, white, wheat, sourdough, pumpernickel, rye, hard rolls, bagels etc, with everything you could imagine in it from meats and all cheeses, american, cheddar, pepper jack, monterrey jack, colby jack, bleu, swiss, etc, etc. Good after bar food, finger foods on the side and even a dessert menu, grilled cheeses with cheesecake filling, fruit filling, marshmallows and chocolate. It's genius!

Open for lunch and stay open through 3-5am.

Just curious what your thoughts would be, it's late, I'm bored, and think this is a super stellar idea...
I've seen something like this on food network. I think it was on DDD. Seemed to be working well for them, but it was also a full bar.
ApexAZ is offline   Reply With Quote