Formerly JJCigarReview

First Name: Jordan
Trading: (0)
PL
Sooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Xikar Triple Jet Table Top Lighter - Havana Collection Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahtofire14 View Post
The local B&M I used to frequent had a couple of these on their tables. I liked them a lot for charring. However with almost every one of them, Had ignition issues after some time. I don't know if it was the electric ignition or something with the dual sided buttons, but the butane would come out but it wouldn't light. Cool product though. Hope they just got a bad batch.
It is also possible that the didn't clean the burners regularly, or purge the lighter between refills. Ihave had several a lighter start acting up just for me to clean the burners and it be good as new. Also with Xikar's warranty they should be able to send them in and get thme fixed or replaced if it was a bad batch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
Sweet Jesus, that's ugly. But that's just me.
Thanks for the review, I love Xikar's lighters!!!
You bet man! Out of all their designs I probably like the HC the least as well. But it is what I had for review! Now their Liga Privada series...those are just plain sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
I have the soft flame personal lighter. I love the quality and warranty of the Xikar.
They make some darn good lighters and cutters!