View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 08:44 AM   #36
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Earl, have you been watching for the last 4 years? UGA used to be good enough to make it through a season and
not look bad, but hasn't had any luck doing that for 4+ years. And Mark Richt continues to hold onto his job. He is a
great coach, but apparently that isn't enough anymore.

I enjoyed the LSU game last night. It's the same pattern every time ABC has a game with LSU. They START OUT saying
that Les Miles does it differently than almost any other coach. He HAS a quarterback and an offense, but he DEPENDS on
his defense and special teams to do most of the scoring. Then along about 2 mins to go in the first half, and again at the
start of the 3rd quarter, "Oh, LSU needs to figure out what is going wrong in the offense, they are in real danger of being
overrun by Oregon, they have an anemic 9 points onthe board, and Oregon is beginning to get it's offense cranked up. It's
not looking good for LSU." And what happens, we cause 3 turnovers in a row and score off most of em. LSU will be fine,
and Jarrett Lee looked confident enough to lead the offense going forward. PERSONALLY, I would rather NOT get Jordan
Jefferson back this season. He is a dummy with skills. We do not need to look to him as the "good quarterback that we
are all waiting for to come back". GEAUX TIGERS!
I Like Richt, Talent Problem? LSU Came On Strong 2nd Half. Can't Wait For LSU/ BAMA Game! Revenge Time!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote