View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 09:36 PM   #25
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NHL '17- '18 Season Thread

I've been trying to watch as much Antti Raanta as I can. Lots of YouTube.
I really like watching his style. He's standing on his head for Arizona with absolutely no help.
He doesn't tie up the puck really well, but that's because he's not real soft with his blockers. But he controls his kicks to where his boys SHOULD be. (Coming to cover the freakin net and stopping second shots with their face.)
I'd trade Matt Murray and our soda machine for him even up. Right now. I'd probably even let go the Primanti Brothers concession and a cotton candy machine if they push back.

I know the Blackhearts let him go and so did the Rangers (or was it the Islanders?), but they're stupid.

If I have to watch another game full of Murrays crippled and unmovable glove hand, I'll choke myself out with green bungie cord.