Thread: Apple iOS 11
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 05:57 PM   #13
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Apple iOS 11

I am hoping they change the WiFi and BluT functionality on the control panel, I took tend to kill those things to conserve battery life if I need to and it was very convenient there.

I had the missing Visual Voicemail thing happen but was able to fix it easily enough, only took trying 4 different things.

The "old man text" seems to affect more of the system now, things are VERY LARGE, oh if it were only that easy.

I haven't messed around with the new texting features yet. Did see you can mess around with screen shots you take on your device before saving them.

I like the "share password" for your home networks, if someone else is trying to connect to a network you are on (at home only?) you can hit a button and share the password with them, no more hunting for it and putting it in wrong 3 times.

There is also the "DND while driving feature" which is pretty cool.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote