View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 07:21 AM   #34
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Best Cheap Ashtray

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin5 View Post
Seriously, though, I recommend you hit up your local Goodwill or Salivation Army or AmVets or similar-type thrift store & grab a nice good old-fashioned glass or ceramic cigar ashtray. If you don't find one the first time, you will on your second trip.
I was about to make my last JR cigar plug of the week, they have a couple deals on their website wherein you buy a certain box of cigars and get a free ashtray, or get the crystal one for 20 extra...BUT, this suggestion is the best one, Amvets, Salvation army, Goodwill, they all make very good use of the money you spend there, in times like these you owe it to yourself to shop there one in a while, AND there are good ties there too. That way you can PICK the ties you want rather than have people GIVE you ties you don't want.
You'd be quite surprised at what you will find that you want if you allow yourself to walk through there.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote