View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 05:29 PM   #1
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future
Default Omar Ortez Short Torpedo Maduro (cheap cigar review)..

I bought two 6 pack of the Omar Ortez Short Maduro Torpedo's the other day for $7.95 a 6er, figured I couldn't go wrong at that price for a fishing/yard gar' well, I got an email from Holt's today about a flash sale for a box of 60 for $60 w/ free shipping. Hell, I better try one to see if it is worth grabbing a box.

Took one out of the humi with only a day of rest, not ideal but what the hell, man was I pleasantly surprised, lit right up, the burn was very nice, the draw was perfect and the flavors were great, I can only imagine these with a little nap. Chocolate and nuts on the palate, lots of smoke, not harsh at all. Nubbed it and as I was finishing I got on and ordered a box. If you are looking for a solid Maduro at a ridiculous price, get a box now, sale ends in a few hours.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  16.7 KB