View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #9
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

First Name: Justin
Trading: (46)
HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: SAMs Club humidor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoodward View Post
Such a shame..

Totally unrelated, but maybe not. Kind of reminds me of my neighborhood gas station, to my surprise they recently had a display humidor on their counter with some good cigars (Partagas, Punch, AF's, Drew Estates). While looking at it, I discovered that there was easily a 1-2mm gap around the edge of the door. And of course, not that it matters anyway, no humidification unit. I asked the shop owner if he know that cigars needed to be humidified, he said that the humidor does all that on its own and removes the need for humidification...

Talk about a face palm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCigar View Post
I saw this humidor/wine cabinet at Sams a few weeks ago, priced at $299. It looked great & I wanted to buy it, but not for $299. I decided to wait for the price cut. Friday my Wife & I go to Sams & they have cut the price to $199. I have a great Wife, because she says "I'll buy you this for Valentines day". I'm in. I et it home & take it out of the box & it is perfect.
This is a great humidor. Someone here posted that the humidor on top only holds 35 cigars. Wrong. I have at least 125 Cigars in the top part of the humidor. As for the bottom part of the humidor, there is a small gap at the top of the door, but I have a smaller humidor on the shelf so this gap doesn't matter to me. I will use some foam weather stripping to fill this gap. No big deal. This is a great value for $199. The quality of this piece is outstanding & is well worth $199.

Welcome. Please go introduce yourself in the new inmate forum.