I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Dave
Trading: (21)
RA
Weelok has a spectacular aura aboutWeelok has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday View Post

Part of my most recent shipment, I was lucky and managed to snag a box of Toro Le Bijous for cheap, 601 snakebites - love those, last box I had had cracking problems on the caps, but flavorful enough to risk and nothing some finesse and a razor blade can't handle next a box of L'Atlier Surrogates Crystal Ballers/Toros - heard lots of good things about this brand, excited to try!
And last, possibly my current NC favorite, the 601 La Bombas, this box is corona I believe but I have an additional 4 boxes of Toros on the way...that's just how damned good those things are...speaking of which;
@ Weelok, if you see this, have you had the La Bomba before? I know you like a strong flavorful smoke and these are probably the strongest AND most flavorful stogies I've ever had! If not let me know, I'd like to send out a couple for you to test drive (no need to reciprocate!)
Damn!!!!!! Nice pick ups!! I have had only one Bomba and it was an a newly released sample given to people at IPCPR. It was good and was also five years ago hah.

I like CAO cigars and this one is good as well as the new CAO Extreme. I think the only CAO cigar I don’t like is the Gold.