View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 09:06 PM   #3400
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whats in your bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz View Post
How is that mark? I've been intimidated by reviews on tr.
Nothing to be intimidated about Jerry. I've been working an open tin dated 02/10/2015. When I first opened the tin, the blend was moist and had a wonderful smell of dried fruit (raisins, dates, etc.). Now, the blend is more tacky and pliable (which I enjoy for smoking a tobacco blend) and the smell of fruit is still present. I guess what I'm trying to say is, is that the tin has a good seal. The blend is a mixture of light and dark Virginia's with a topping.

I would use a small bowl for this tobacco, similar to the Peterson 303 seen above to start out (you can later upgrade to a medium bowl). Give the tobacco a good char light and tamp as you go along. I would just sip on this blend, and you'll notice it gets sweeter as it burns down to the bottom. You'll probably want to sip faster, but don't, and you won't have to worry about the Nic.

I usually smoke this a couple of times or more per month, and prefer it more during the Fall, Winter, and early Spring as opposed to Summer. When I smoke it, it is usually in the morning with coffee. Again, usually in a small or medium size bowl. Actually, I'm thinking about purchasing more.

So, if you're interested, shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll send you enough for a couple of bowls to try out