View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #94
jjirons69
Haberdasher

First Name: Jamie
Trading: (94)
LGC
jjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Gardeners in the Asylum

Cliff, I was reading about that. It still seems pretty new. Most write ups were from early April of this year. If it's real, I say give the inventor his billion and early retirement. I'll line up for the crazy kool aid. I was reading were people self-vaccinate by eating young leaves. Are the f'in crazy?? It would surely kill me. Also read where Round Up is only moderately effective. Thinking about painting the 36% concentrate on the leaves with a brush. I found several patches of it this afternoon when I got home.
I've swabbed down with vinegar twice since supper. It works a little better than nothing. There's also a new spot on my knee and on my ankle. I have some prescription triamcinolone from a few years ago and it slows down the itch. Hopefully I can stay on top of it and keep it manageable.
Eat it, my azz!!