View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #17
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreth View Post
They tasted very similar, the Ruination just had a bit more kick to it. I think the difference is the ligero wrapper on the Ruination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastietech View Post
I've smoked both and thought the ruination was much better... For me they didn't taste the same as all.
So, since posting this review, I've smoked my way through a Royal Sampler (5 ea. of MoW and Ruination in robusto), as well as some singles and 5ers of each from bombs, trades, and cbid; and came to pretty much the same conclusion as Joe. I started to wonder where I ever got the idea that the two were similar.
Flash forward to today. Digging through the cooler for a smoke, I find a MoW SE Figurado (the same vitola from my original MoW review). As I'm smoking, I google a few reviews. Imagine my surprise to learn that the MoW figurado is not just a special edition vitola, it sports the same wrapper as the Ruination. Now I can go back to focusing on one of the important mysteries in life: Who killed Asmodean?
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote