View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #1024
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Being a Hockey Parent

Congrats on the roller win! Always nice to finish with a trophy.....

The HS team is in disarray.... One game look like they have it figured out, then chit the bed.... Better figure this out in the Summer or it is going to be a long regular season. The team looked like a bunch of kids at "Drop In" for a Sunday skate. The Little Man is not immune, I told him that he looked like he was disinterested at best, the first 2 periods.... Games like that make me want to tear out my hair....lucky, I don't have any.

On of the few photos I got of the game, as I tend to put the camera down when I am frustrated.... Don't know why, not really intentional....I think when there is no flow, it makes it difficult to follow with a lens and I lose interest in shooting.... Anyway, goal.... Wicked wrist shot bringing it into the zone.....not sure the goalie even saw it(he was blocked by his own guy....

Stayed for the JV game, the son of a good friend is going to be a Fr. He had a hattrick by the end of the 2nd(when I left).... Though this looks like it may go wide, nope....RING!!!!...GOAL!!!

E.J. is offline   Reply With Quote