View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:18 PM   #14
Robulous78

Default Re: Macanudo Freshness Packs

Ok... Ok... my slight towards Mancanudo aside... I would have rather seen them take a more traditional approach toward cigar presentation and preservation... A tube or "new and improved" tube or something would have accomplished that... without the tube the cigar is left open to impact damage at the very least...

Yes, I am sure Macanudo will do just fine and cares nothing about what I think of their reputation, they are a top selling brand in the world and I am sure this will expand their market as well...

Personally, I have always been weary of cigars that show up in gas-stations... the people that sell them know nothing about the product, the way it should be cared for, ect... I always shy away from anything I see behind a gas station counter and if I were Macanudo, I would not want my product to be surrounded by all the rest of that cr@p... IMHO...

now take macanudo out of the equation... what would you think if you walked into a gas station and saw a Viaje surrounded by Blunts, White-Owls, Dutch-masters, and the like? might change what you thought Viaje's were.... right?

Last edited by Robulous78; 01-29-2013 at 05:31 PM.