View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 07:20 PM   #1070
Tyler

Default Re: Beginner Questions (Ask Them Here!)

Hey guys I have two more questions if you fellas could help me out that would be great.

1. I just got a new herf-a-dor 15 count traveldor. I was wondering if I can store cigars in there like I would a normal humidor? My plan is to keep 10 or so cigars in there that I will be smoking that week and then just take the whole traveldor with me outside to smoke. It has a small humidification device in the top so should I just put a few drops of distilled water in that every so often or should I use this humi-care pack that I have?

Also, I have never owned one of these before so I was wondering if you leave two layers of the foam on the bottom or is one enough?

2. I am about to ship a pipe to brother from a different forum and I wanted to include some cigars. I was wondering if they will be okay in a padded envelope? I separated the stem and bowl of the pipe and individually wrapped each in bubble wrap so they won't move around in the padded envelope. Everything fits in nicely I just didn't know if the post is hard on cigars in padded envelopes and they might snap?

I hope I am not asking too many questions.