View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 07:21 AM   #16
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cigars and Cruises

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceolee View Post
Thank you guys for the info. My ultimate goal is to go to a La Casa Del Habano and that's about it. I was hoping there might be a cigar friendly cruise line but it looks like it's few and far between right now. I do not need to smoke cigars to have a good time but it would've been nice to have one or two with a nice lounge. God bless you all!
Funny Story About My Last Cruise Many Years Ago. Had An Outside Deck Room And Smoked A Cigar Or Two Every Day There. The Lady Next Door Chain Smoked Cigarettes, But Every Time I Lit Up A Cigar, She Would Say, "Ewwww, Somebody's Smokin' A Cigar"!. Hope You Find A Cigar-Friendly Cruise, Jason!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote