View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #19
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Re: Netflix instead of satellite & Redbox???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth View Post
I may have to look into Apple TV also then, I have a friend with it and I wasn't impressed but maybe he wasnt using it to its full capabilities.

Basically I want one service that I can watch new release movies, older & "classic" movies as well as new TV shows as they are aired. I have what I need now with Satellite and Redbox, but I hate stopping at Redboxs and my satellite bill is rediculous.

Hulu Plus still shows coming soon for Wii.
Hold off on Apple TV as the rumor is Apple will be producing actual TVs soon with more capabilities than the Apple TV units.
I dumped Netflix when they wanted the extra fee for streaming as the streaming feature was terrible as far as content. No new releases and most of the movies were pretty dated. The one thing I liked about the streaming is the fact that they had a lot of kids stuff that I could stream through my Blu-Ray for my daughter but for teh amount of times I actually used it the extra cost every month was not worth it. As others mentioned I would look in to Blockbuster.