View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 07:14 AM   #3
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Just won a few pipes from Epay, now what?

You picked an awfully slow forum to be pulling the Beuller line in. In fact, the whole forum is slow these past months.
If I was new to the pipes diversion, and I had a love of fuller bodied cigars, I would likely go with an english mixture,
a variety of products with ball$. Without going slam to the top of strength, you should try the various versions of
FrogMorton, maybe the baccy I just was introduced to this week, Squadron Leader. I like Commonwealth. I like a
large variety of Virginia/Perique blends too, Anniversary Kake is good, Escudo is excellent. But if you are trying
to duplicate the robustness of a cigar in a pipe, no sense in messing with aromatics with names like apricot kisses or
cinammon spanking or something. In the end you will find they please more of the people around you than your own
taste buds. Usually the only 'taste' you get with these is the cloud around you. The tobacco is usually rather tasteless.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote