View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 04:32 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Game of Thrones Season 4 thread

So, 4/6/14 is the premiere date. I cannot wait for this season. What's so awesome is I've read these books and I still love this show even knowing everything that will happen this year. This is one of HBO's strongest series since the Sopranos.

Season 4 will be based on the second half of A storm of swords. A storm of swords is considered the best book in the series so far. Season 1 was book 1, Season 2 was book 2, and Season 3 was the first half of SOS so now we'll continue on with finishing book 3 this season. I'm excited to see how they tell the story but also I'm excited for those that haven't read the books and what they'll see this year. Also seeing Emilia Clarke nude again doesn't hurt either (I like my women a little curvy) Can't wait for this to start and also for the sake of those who haven't read the books let's keep the spoilers to a minimum please.

If you're interested in reading the books and don't have time I'd recommend the audiobooks (amazon or iTunes) Roy Dotrice does the best work i've ever heard and are flat out the best audiobooks on the market. Just put them in your CD player in your car and enjoy them on the way to and from work. I've found self on more than one occasion getting home from work and staying in the car an additional 30 minutes because I was too gripped by the story. This happened especially with the red wedding