BigCat
My back is now unwatched.

First Name: Colin
Trading: (5)
BigCat will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Oh how I hate Ohio State

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76GTFan View Post
Is this really relavant? Fact is the Big 10 hasn't competed with the best the south has to offer lately. I hate the SEC, but the Big 8 has no shot at the title.
The indiscretions going on in the SEC would make Ohio State blush. Everyone knows that Auburn is about to burn. And the oversigning that has been going on to date that they have only recently agreed to kind of crack down on is a joke. SEC teams like Alabama have been able to have something like an extra 30 kids or so come through the program on a 4 year basis. That's more than an entire recruiting class! It sure gives the coaches a lot more room for error in evaluating talent. If everyone were allowed to hold tryouts of top athletes and cut the 30 worst, the field would be more even. So I bristle a little when the SEC thumps its chest at the Big 10. Play by the same rules and beat us and I'll give credit where it's due.