View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 06:38 AM   #15
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cabinet Interior Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB Toaster View Post
Update for my little project... my lighting supplies are coming in by the end of the week. I am going to try and plan everything and get started this weekend. I don't think I will be finished this weekend though. Since I am still a real newbie to this site I am having trouble uploading pictures. They all are loading sideways. It's not a problem that I am familiar with. Is there somewhere in the site I should look for the best way to upload pics here? Appreciate the help.
Most of us use photobucket I believe, that seems to be the best wat to upload pics I have found.

Set up a pb account (it's free) then when you're ready to post pics click the icon above that kinda looks like a mountain (it's inbetween the email looking thing and the quote icon) then just copy and paste your direct link from PB and done......hope this helps.

Can't wait to see pics