Thread: My Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #18
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of
Default Re: My Weight Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave128 View Post
Congrats on your success! A couple years ago I tried the medifast diet on and off for about a year (I'm assuming, based on the web site, that this diet is the same as medifast). I didn't have much success and, for the price, I thought the food was pretty lacking. All they seemed to have at the time were soups , shakes and powdered eggs. Has the food gotten any more tolerable?
The problem is that you did Medifast. I am doing Take Shape for Life which uses Medifast products. With Take Shape for Life you get a free health coach which holds you accountable (I have a coach, and I am currently coaching clients under me). It costs the same as if you would have signed up with Medifast. Medifast improved their products greatly. They also have new foods. I am the pickiest eater in the world and I absolutely love the food. My mom and dad are also on the plan and they love everything. On day 4 and day 10 your taste buds change and you no longer crave salts, fats, sugar, etc.

Also, with Take Shape for Life you get to eat a Lean and Green meal which is delicious! You can eat steaks, chicken, pork, fish, etc.

Here is a link to my website which shows some more of the foods. Click on the shop tab and it will show you all of the products. Let me know if I can help you out http://ohiodan.tsfl.com
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote