Old 11-30-2016, 07:07 AM   #1
Footbag
I Need My Space

First Name: Adam
Trading: (7)
Partagas
Footbag will become famous soon enoughFootbag will become famous soon enough
Default Stopped back in to say hi!

Hi guys! It's been a long while since I've posted. I've kept up with the hobby, though I haven't been smoking as frequently. I've been fighting a cold for the last couple months and that has be seriously craving a good cigar. I stuck one in on Thanksgiving (Party short), but had to smoke it out in the cold rain.

I also decided to do some humidor maintenance and found a few boxes I forgot about. One that I was about to order. Although, now the idea of driving to Canada and bringing back some sticks is very tempting.

I'm also hoping to start smoking some of the cigars I've been holding onto for too long. One is a Betsy Ross. 100+ year old. The others are some 20 year + Cohibas, A mid 90's Monte A. I've spent so much time babying them, for what? Time to reap what I've sewn. Also thinking about reopening the original Tatuaje Black jar.

The bad news is that I found three boxed with some mold. A box of RASS, A box of Monte 2's and a box of Monte 4's. It's only about 12 sticks total, but I'd love to smoke them. Hopefully my wipe down helps them out.

Thanks for having me back.
Footbag is offline   Reply With Quote