View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #4668
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I had a great cigar today thanks to......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy_d View Post
Mac, just so you know, you may be indirectly responsible for my murder. I've been sitting out here smoking that, looking at the Winston's Humidor website, and trying to figure out a way to justify to my wife, "No honey, I really do NEED to buy that box of cigars, it's a necessity." Lol
Don't you put that on me Derek!! The corona is the best of that line... the other sizes taste nothing like it. If you call Winston's...tell Kevin (the owner) that I sent you...he'll take good care of you.