Old 02-26-2011, 08:01 PM   #279
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation
Default Re: Being a Hockey Parent

Thats why I am living it up now EJ. Not looking forward to the day he plays his last jr game.

Micah had a great game today scoring 2 and had a nice little assist. He had his wheels today and was flying around the ice. A teamates parent taped the game and I want the footage. He had a scoring chance where he was on the left wing got past two kids came across the front of the net with the puck on his stick and then.............. aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh couldnt pull the trigger in time and hit the post on his shot. I just stood there though thinking HSh!t he almost went epic for his age. I guess him wakjng up at 6am and turning on nhl network really is "where I get my moves from"

He got got a talking to from a ref today. A kid was going to the net with the puck and he was chasing the kid. As the kid was about to shot he used his stick and pushed the kids right skate and the kid went wobbly and never shot the puck. I have not had time to sit and talk with him, but looks like I neex to. On one hand its crazy and a little cool to me he has figured out some of these things, on the other hand its just not okay at this age group. Guess tomorrow we will have a talk.

Al if you read this what do you think?
Ahbroody is offline   Reply With Quote