View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 11:03 AM   #12
Visitor Q

Default Re: Where did my post go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
Is this something new you are feeling or has this been a decision you have been following for some time now? Reason I ask is because I think most cigar smokers hit a stage where we just don't feel it and take some time off. For me I hit this stage maybe once a year. I take a month or two off and than I am back in the saddle. It has been some time since I have been in this funk because my smoking has been limited the last year or so but I think it is safe to assume that it happens to most of us. I saw your previous post and it was a nice piece. Would just hate to see you unload it only to find out a couple months later your back in the groove and purchasing and smoking cigars again.
It would be a lie to say I don’t enjoy smoking a good cigar and as you saw by the humidor I have, it was serious business. ; ) The reason I bought such a large humidor is because I got sick of trying to regulate those small desktop humidors, PITA.

I guess I have too many expensive hobbies and with cigars not getting any cheaper, this was the first to go. Maybe I will enjoy one on occasion, I just no longer feel the need to keep a 30 box stock. : )