View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 10:34 AM   #14
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

First Name: Cole
Trading: (81)
Partagas
chaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

We already all know that Scott!

It looks like my last post was Jan 9, 2013, and at that time:

Matt owed 25 troop sticks
Coach owed 20 troop sticks

Not sure if either of these got taken care of or not, but just so you all know from my records.

Now that I am assistant Commish, I will keep a better running of everything from the beginning. Meaning: Entry fees, Troops Sticks, Bets, and the Pass.

I'll keep all the records, Scott will keep all the sticks (he has more room )

Scott, I'm going to take a look through the old thread, and a look at what you sent for Weeze's league, and shoot you an email...then when you and I agree, we can throw up all the changes for the league to vote on. I am pretty sure any and all changes we want to make can be done in Yahoo! and we won't have to type anything extra up for the league...but I can also probably make a PDF of all the rules and post it here so folks don't have to go searching for it on Yahoo!.

We will still have to put together rules for the pass (and by rules I mean, rights, privileges, and punishments) and directions for everyone. That should be fairly easy because we had a pretty decent process last year.

This weekend is my big move into the new house, so I will be out of commission until later next week. Granted I'll probably stop by and add input, but having time to really look at the rules will be difficult until the second week of August...no worries though gents, we will have everything in order in plenty of time before the draft and start of the season!