View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 05:45 PM   #80
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll About Baseball Caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt View Post
Unless they are catching for a baseball team - yep. It makes about as much sense to me as wearing a pair of pants backwards..... (or down to your knees).
That's where I got the "backwards hat" thing. I wore a mask for lots of years, it was just more natural.
The whole backwards hat thing doesn't bother me at all. The backwards crooked thing, that's goofy. It doesn't "bother me" so much as I think it just plain looks stupid.
Never really gave it any thought till now.
The pants thing bugs me, and I tell kids to pull their pants up all the time. Once again, it's just stupid. I tell kids to get a haircut all the time, too. Can't stand to see a young man flicking the hair out of his eyes like a girl.
The hair flicking thing, I gotta admit, bothers me.