View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 11:34 AM   #9
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: My Father - Tabaco Baez SF - corona

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceolee View Post
I'm bumping this review because i'm enjoying one now and am just reminded with how good these are for the price. I got mine from JR cigars so they needed to rest for a month but MAN do these babies really open up. Solid construction and packed with flavors (I promise i'm not getting paid to say this) Lots of sweet pepper, chocolate, creaminess, mixed with that savory sweetness that i find hard to describe. The best i can describe is a cocoa rubbed steak or hot chocolate with a dash of cayenne pepper. I really can't recommend them enough. They will vary a little from cigar to cigar but for the most part all the key flavors are always there. Anyways, that's all. God bless you all on this Sunday!
Sounds perfect! Thanks For The Great Review, Jason! Probably A Perfect Cigar For The Golf Course!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote