View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 02:24 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default My Father - Tabaco Baez SF - corona

http://myfathercigars.com/default.asp
So, i picked these up after watching a video recommending them and boy was that a great idea. these are great short filler cigars. here's my review

appearance: dark chocolate, some small veins but nothing too bad otherwise well constructed

right out of the gate i was hit with cinnamon and chocolate

chocolate, cinnamon, cedar, caramel, coffee, raisin (dry fruit), sweet tobacco, pepper, allspice, small hints of leather

coffee, chocolate, pepper, caramel, leather becoming more prominent, creaminess, vanilla, allspice, some spiciness, it’s developing a savory aspect mixed with a sweetness that is quite pleasant,,

chocolate, allspice, leather, pepper, spice, caramel, savoriness mixed with sweetness, coffee, creaminess, inhaling there’s a savory character but exhaling it has a sweetness on the tongue,

Ash, was solid but flaked from time to time

Finish: This is a great bang for your buck cigar and from My Father no less.These, from what i understand contain 70% long filler and 30% short filler so not a true SF cigar. I find i have no hesitation reaching for these just for how tasty they are. This cigar really comes alive in the last segment as well so it starts of sweet but turns into something akin to a cocoa rubbed steak. I cannot recommend them highly enough especially for those on a budget. Now if my La Promesa's could get here quicker i'd be even happier. thank you for taking the time to read this! God bless you!