View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #584
DaBear
Have My Own Room

First Name: Bear
Trading: (26)
HdM
DaBear is a jewel in the roughDaBear is a jewel in the roughDaBear is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Rolling your own

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkDrew View Post
wow, almost hit the second page... we should make this a Sticky... who knows maybe some day.
I just purchased a bunch more of the Maduro leaves already opened from LeafOnly, although this time i think they really over wetted them.

I also purchased through the guy in Ohio, Whole Leaf tobacco, i still have yet to receive his shipment, but i bought through ebay. I purchased a lb of the Dominican Liger, and Dominican Seco.

Who else has purchased from him? how was the tobacco when you got it?
I purchased from him, but I don't believe he has Dominican tobacco, all the stuff listed on his site is US grown.

It doesn't come opened or anything, but the leaf comes at a decent moisture to make destemming fairly easy. If you open the bag the leaves are shipped in and let them sit over night, the destemming is a little less of a hassle, the leaf likes to stick to your fingers the way its shipped and can lead to some tears. Overall hes a good place to go, but I wasn't a big fan of the flavors from the tobacco, very mildly flavored, the broadleaf wrapper was just about all I could taste.
DaBear is offline   Reply With Quote