DEZn00ts
What? I didn't catch that

First Name: Xavier
Trading: (0)
DEZn00ts is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Flavored VS non flavored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
Some flavored / infused cigars do use artificial flavors, some do not, I would only call those artificial when they are flavored with such.

I don't know the Juan y Ramon line, but in looking it up, it is listed as a mild cigar. If you are searching for a more intense cigar without added flavors, I would recommend looking for stronger cigars, those described as "medium-full" to "full".

For a starting point that might help with suggestions, stating what cigars are you currently enjoying and what their flavor profiles are like might be of assistance.
Well I started with what a LOT of people started with. ACID cigars. I had my wife buy me some C Note cigarellos from them and they were great, stepped up to the Blondies and the Blondie Moduro... I had an amazing time smoking the regular Blondie and I like the Maduro a lot as well too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
An inexpensive stick I've been enjoying lately is Baccarat, The Game. You can find fivers at Famous for around $20 or less. They have lightly sweetened caps but the tobacco is non-flavored and I think they're tasty. Also, you can't go too far wrong with Arturo Fuente.

Also, welcome aboard!
I appreciate the welcoming. I'm already going to put them into my wish list. I suspect that it's ok if the tobacco isn't sweetened it's alright as I do like the notes that some tobacco brings, as long as it isn't garbage lol.
DEZn00ts is offline   Reply With Quote