View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 04:25 PM   #8
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: School me on supplements

Thanks for the info guys. I was only interested as Tony Horton keeps talking about them in the DVD's, obviously to sell them and make more money. But in the pumping iron thread I've seen where people say they take them. For now, especially since I'm just starting, I don't plan on taking any. My diet is really quite good, lots of veggies, fruit, protein and lowish in carbs. I've lost ~50lbs so far, almost 80lbs overall (2.5 years). My goal isn't to get huge, but have some nice definition. I'm a week into the program and already seeing results and not sore the next day. Even after working outside Tuesday all day I wasn't sore Wednesday.

Once I progress from Power 90 to P90x I'll reevaluate if I need supplements.