Gramps 4x's

First Name: Horatio Seymore Hiny
Trading: (8)
Bolivar
Blueface has disabled reputation
Default Re: Rolex, Breitling, or Tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydpink View Post
I have a small wrist and always wanted a Rolex. The Submariner was too big for me and I end up buying a Date off RJT off the old CS for a great price, I feel.

I was having a record year in sales and knew I better get it or never would. Redoing the kitchen in granite and getting the Rolex were on my bucket list and I did both, although there were more prudent things to do with my extra money.

Says a lot about my feelings for this community when I ppalled a couple grand for something I never saw to someone I never met. Ended up working out perfectly and came as described with papers, hangtags, boxes and everything else to make it nearly new.

It was just enough understated and sized to be a perfect watch for me.

I never felt the need to brag or wear fancy jewelry, but in my narrow mind, there is something about a Rolex that is up there with something about a Harley Davidson that can't be explained to those who don't own one. Maybe not the best if you break down all the parts, but no substitute if you are one who seeks either and "gets it". If not, perfect fuel for an argument.

If you should own one, you'll know it I believe, and will find a way to.

That probably sounds really stuck up or stupid, but whattaya gonna do?

Well Pete, it does say a lot to trust someone you never met with so much money. If anyone was worth trusting, Robert was. Wonder what became of him as haven't seen him around again. Glad my two cents on that deal didn't steer you wrong.